EternalEmpire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EternalEmpire

no description

Resident's Chambers

Admin
    Admin

Resident's Chambers - Page 5 Empty Re: Resident's Chambers

Post  Admin Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:19 pm

~Continued from Castle Main ~

Saffron... Running through the halls worked up in hysterics searching. Considering that he had picked up on her as if they were crashing into him, that told him who. Lovely... Seems it doesn't pour for him, he has a typhoon. He hasn't heard anything from or about how Maybelle is doing, or if she is awake, and Saffron's moving about as if the hounds of hell were after her. Raven sighed, getting up. He had been intending to go back to his room to change clothes and freshen up, as well as check on Maybelle. He's going to need to talk to someone about this one to help put it back in perspective.....

Well, he is technically the oldest of what would be considered their generation. He, Maybelle, Leo, the Black Twins somewhere in this equation. He tried to look out for them all, even though Tweedledee and Tweedledum were bloody handfuls. Who is who? Take your pick. He treated them all like siblings, though Maybelle was more pronounced a sister since they found each other first and have been through a bit more. The others were lucky enough that this was really one of the first drastic things. So... Look at it that way and it is understandable why Saffron was acting as if the sky was falling.

She was never thrust into something like this before. He was breathing again since before she was born. It was hard to say if Maybelle was ready to console a frantic Saffron as horrible as she was feeling yesterday or not, but Raven had to go upstairs. Taking the steps as quick as he could to try to keep damage to a minimum, so this hopefully isn't too disastrous. He can dream right?

Finally, he would follow where Saffron was and call out to her. Calling her name in a tone that would likely get her attention. Being careful not to get to close till he could figure out what she was thinking by observance of body action. "Hey! You were looking for me?" He asked, trying to not make it obvious that he was picking up on her stress. He could have kicked himself for the articulate words that he used... Not too big of a thing as he wasn't trying to be smooth like someone who would seek to court the lady, but trying to be a friend.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:20 pm

The familiar sound of Raven's voice caught Saffie's attention- she was sure a heavenly choir couldn’t have given her more comfort in that moment of panic. Turning, she'd blink away the tears that welled. She'd skip the playful, chiding remark about how her name is in fact not "hey". She'd have to remind him of the proper way to address a lady later-there were more pressing matters at hand. Reaching out for his forearm, she sought some friendly form of solid contact. "Oh thank Heaven! I woke and I was the only one in my family's chambers. Then I came into the hall and all was silent. I was afraid I was the only one- Why IS it so quiet? Where is everyone?" An underlying tone of concern was still deeply embedded in her voice .

She knew it wasn't normally considered appropriate to talk of dreams to someone of the opposite sex not akin to her, so she decided to overcome that obstacle with a simple question. "Where are my brothers?" She'd wait for his reply with bated breath- praying she'd just imagined the whole thing, that Leo, Darren, and Maybelle were all unharmed and that the state of her former dress was a result of her carelessness. If he needed any hint of what was going on inside her head, her emotional duress was bubbling just under the surface , clearly showing within her eyes. She hardly knew what to think but the feeling of dread was clear. Somehow she knew things weren't right, she just needed to hear the truth from a friend, and not a fractured form of it-th
    Admin
    Admin

The familiar sound of Raven's voice caught Saffie's attention- she was sure a heavenly choir couldn’t have given her more comfort in that moment of panic. Turning, she'd blink away the tears that welled. She'd skip the playful, chiding remark about how her name is in fact not "hey". She'd have to remind him of the proper way to address a lady later-there were more pressing matters at hand. Reaching out for his forearm, she sought some friendly form of solid contact. "Oh thank Heaven! I woke and I was the only one in my family's chambers. Then I came into the hall and all was silent. I was afraid I was the only one- Why IS it so quiet? Where is everyone?" An underlying tone of concern was still deeply embedded in her voice .

She knew it wasn't normally considered appropriate to talk of dreams to someone of the opposite sex not akin to her, so she decided to overcome that obstacle with a simple question. "Where are my brothers?" She'd wait for his reply with bated breath- praying she'd just imagined the whole thing, that Leo, Darren, and Maybelle were all unharmed and that the state of her former dress was a result of her carelessness. If he needed any hint of what was going on inside her head, her emotional duress was bubbling just under the surface , clearly showing within her eyes. She hardly knew what to think but the feeling of dread was clear. Somehow she knew things weren't right, she just needed to hear the truth from a friend, and not a fractured form of it-th
    Admin
    Admin

Admin
    Admin

Avinwyn had kept focus on her charge while carrying her through the stairwell then down the hall. Her attentions had divided only when the threat of conflict bloomed near enough to the destination that they were forced to stop. When the man went to deal with the gathering group she gazed down at the slumbering woman’s facade, "please most sacred one." Avinwyn's whispered prayer did not voice the full extent of her desires because even as she spoke a deep exhaustion crashed over her system nearly dropping her to the ground.

Pacific blue hues shot up even as a dizziness began to interrupt her view. She pulled the lady Tao closer to her chest fighting against whatever mischief may have caused such an onslaught. "General.." Avinwyn's words sounded as if they were falling down a deep dark well as blackness began to cloud her vision. Slowly her body began to slump to the floor continuing to maintain its hold on the others form. Expressive eyes bespoke a pleading her vocal chords could not and they remained trained upon Kaden until her lids at last began to close.

She fell into a deep slumber unaware of what had taken place once her conscious mind slipped away. She did not feel herself being plucked from the floor nor did she feel the swaying of her limbs as she was carried within the room. The soft comfort of the bed did not greet her nor did she know that the Lady Tao was to be laid next to her along with another. All Avinwyn knew was that much needed slumber was at last upon her. As she began to fall into a deeper sleep her body would shift on the bed her arms encircling the form nearest to her while her leg would drape over theirs. Her head would nestle within the comforts of another’s shoulder even as the rest of her body began to conform in the most intimate of ways.
    Admin
    Admin

It is said a man's life does not consist of the sum of his achievements nor is his life to be measured by his failures and losses.

In life a balance must be found. For every good a bad must follow just as for every lose a gain is sure to come. This rings true be you god or man for no one is exempt to the law not even the Faytes themselves.

The unconscious state that had entrapped the Lady Tao was neither out of exhaustion or the will of the lands deity. It was induced to silence her words as well as call her back to her sister's that judgment may occur. While unintentional the slumber as well opened her to a highly vulnerable state to which any sensitive to her fall from grace could assert themselves within her mind at will.

"Treasonous.."

"She must be punished."

Words began to beat upon her in a nearly physical barrage within the darkness. They came to her in whispered hisses drawing her deeper still toward the center of time itself. Deep within the cavernous undulations of the unknown, among the many faceted threads of time lay the ruling bodies awaiting the bidding of judgment. Three throwns of glowing thread pulsed within the strands and while two were occupied the third simply awaited its owner’s arrival. Reluctantly she was placed upon the object finding discomfort immediately within such a place. She, along with her sisters, rested upon the worldly balance taking great care that such scales may not be tipped in any one beings favor.

"You have broken all which is held sacred," the first sister began.

"A punishment must be placed," the second sister began.

"Balance must needs be restored," they chimed together in perfect time.

The one known only as Lein Tao remained unmoved by their words or even the sight of this place. Her visage showed neither concern nor remorse as a sightly gaze was cast to the two speakers. She simply listened her head held erect and her back ram rod straight. For all intents and purposes she looked the part of a proud creature limitless in both life and ability. Inwardly however a battle for her soul had begun to rage. One that kept her voice from adding the lustre of its intonation to that of her sisters. Inwardly one from the beginning had wormed his way within the depths peeling through the layers to find the remains of her will.

I come for you

He stated his intent letting it roar in echoance within her driving the meaning to near madness. She knew this day would come. She had heard his vow of vengeance upon the day of judgment. Had felt him dogging her every step until it had become first a madness then finally a small comfort in knowing she would never truly be alone. He had sent her many images in the past; each more harrowing then the last. This was no different save for the fact that he had found a way for her to feel the child. Disgusted to the point of nausea she remained steadfast giving no outward sign that the assault was taking place.

Come for me then..I am waiting.

Would be her only reply. She returned it allowing him to hear her voice for the first time since that fateful day making sure the intonation matched sysinctly to the precise way she had delivered such life altering news.
    Admin
    Admin

The final images burned within the Abysmal General's cortex was that of his kitten her head thrown back in purest ecstasy as she rode his throbbing manhood to their mutually desired end. A devilish grin still graced bastardly handsome features as he lay on his back engulfing her in his arms as she lay curled upon his chest. The Master's slumber was welcome to them both though they could have easily continued for days it was best that the kitten find her rest.

Daemon was the first to rouse. Lengthy limbs stretching outward careful to not disturb his slumbering love. Thick digits threaded through her hair the nails scraping lightly over her scalp until she began to stir of her own accord shifting against him. It was then that he would use her own movements to gently guide her to his side. Once there he would await her to fall back within the depths of her dreams before considering what would need to be done. Daemon's chest heaved in a sigh as he leaned forward brushing her still moistened lips with a kiss. Carefully he would ease off the bed an unknowing pose struck within the frame of their open balcony doors.

One by one each muscle began to flex working out the aches of such a deeply induced sleep until he was satisfied. The suns rays washed over golden flesh kissing it with feeble attempts at warmth. Turning his head a single glance at his wife’s naked curves proved far more useful in heating the General's blood. A low growl of desire swelled within the room only to be cut short by pounding foot falls placed with precision as Daemon headed for the door. Better to exit now while he was still able. A second look or even an allotted touch would prove to keep him within their chambers rather then check the security of their home before she would wake.

Daemon was oblivious to his unclothed visage as he strode purposefully through the corridors seeing those who resided there in various states of unconsciousness. Only the Master's artful working could have caused such a state. Again a smile spread over his lips as he sent silent praise to his Lord Father. Rounding a corner he would push open the door to his brother's chambers. A quick glance told him all he needed to know before pivoting to exit. There was only one other place the wayward whelp could possibly have been.

It would not take long to breech the short distance to Lien Tao's chambers. This was the last place the lesser demon had been ordered to go and knowing Kaden this is where he had succumbed. The door had remained ajar allowing a small glimpse even before Daemon pushed his way through. The outer chambers where untouched but as he moved deeper he could see that his assumption was of course correct. There upon the bed lay sleeping beauty and to no surprise he was not alone. Lying against one side was the Lady Tao looking very much like a rag doll thrown over the coverings on the other draped over Kaden's form was his whelp’s interest.

A finely arched brow cocked as he stood in observation. Tilting his head Daemon began to consider how he would approach the tangle of bodies. Within a few steps he had moved around the bed until he stood directly over his brother's head. His feet would take up a militaristic stance, shoulder width apart, while his arms would cross over the broad expanse of his chest. A look of pure dominance graced bastardly handsome features as his chin lowered casting his gaze solely upon his brother.

"Wakey wakey sleeping beauty. Play times over."
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:21 pm

The Empress came into full awareness not too long after the departure of her rather proudly virile husband. A small tired smile curved against the lushness of her lips as she stretched cat like amid the tangled sheets. The soft down of the mattress drew in her small frame as if tempting her into yet more slumber. Yet she refused it, instead she reached over to run her fingers over the residue of warmth left from her mate's body as he rose from bed. Even now her body still quivered with the thrill they had shared hours earlier as they made love, sharing that wild reckless passion that consumed them both before sleep so suddenly overtook them both. Every nerve ending tingled still with both the pleasure and the pain of his touch and her body still somewhat aching in none of the wrong places.

Amelee's smile turned into a wide grin due to being unable to rid herself of the feeling and images of the past night. Shameless...I am shameless! Her grin then opened into a small chuckle. Even though she was far from it she felt like a young lass who found her first true love and just lost her virginity.But then when she was with Daemon...her mate, her husband and consort...she would always feel that special way.

Slowly as her mind awakened more Daemon's image slipped away leaving in it's wake yet another treasured matter regarding that of her body. Delicate hands moved to rest lightly over the hollowed curve of her abdomen. Nestled warmly within lie the very precious outcome of a prior nights pleasure shared with her beloved. She sighed in pleasure and wonder as long thin digits caressed over her pale flesh. A daughter...She thought hopefully to herself. She had been wishing since the birth of her wild and reckless twins to conceive a girl child but never truly had the time nor the patience to carry another. Especially with her growing boys and fearing Branden's unnatural jealousy in all things that had to do with his mother. Her grin turned to a grimace, perhaps with Branden's new found notice of the young Sparrow girl this strong attachment he had to his mother might finally wear away. Amelee was not hopeful on the subject for she loved her eldest son's attentions in a subtle way and he would always be her unmentioned favorite.

Turning her head she pushed her features deep into Daemon's pillow inhaling his musk of cedar and spice one last time before rising. Still so much to be done... She sighed lazily while rising from the warmth and comfort of the bed. The irritation began to set in as she looked around the contours of the room. It must be almost afternoon and she could see the servants have not even bothered to enter and set up her bath, nor was her morning breakfast anywhere in sight. The lazy drudges! And with all I do for them. "Find my personal servants and have them horse whipped!" She snapped angrily towards her closed door. She knew there would be a guard posted outside, most likely ordered by Daemon himself as he left, who would undoubted carry out her order. "And have food brought up to me immediately." For some reason now that she was up and around she was famished.

Taking up a robe she slipped it around her slight frame and moved to the balcony. Her irritant sons should have been back long before now with Dante's cargo and her own private and personal shipment. By all that is holy...if they done something to screw a simple assignment like this up I'll kill them myself! She would allow them a little more time perhaps till nightfall before sending their father after them. Amelee knew as well as they the implications of having their sire go out and search for his errant young. And it was not good....not good at all.

Brow knotted in worry now her silvered gaze rose upwards to the next landing staring towards Lady Tao's closed balcony. All seemed quiet there so far, so with hope her Adviser rested still. Worry turned to confusion at the cryptic words Lien Tao had conveyed to her before falling into a feint and a deep slumber.

~~ "Heed my words for they shall not be repeated. What I tell you now is forbidden but I deem you worthy of its knowledge. All you have believed to know shall be undone. A false brother born is not blood of thy blood but a thief called to assassinate. In truth thy true blood lives and even now remains as close as the fates original design." ~~

What did this mean? And how did it affect herself? Something regarding her blood and how it remains close. Something to do with the fates? A relative she did not know about? The useless questions continued to pile up within her mind and she knew they did no good....not until she could get answers. And she would not be able to get answers until Lady Tao woke. And when will she wake anyhow? Yet another question. "Ugh! Leave me be." She yelled out into the seclusion of her private gardens that lay spread before her balcony.

The chamber doors quietly opened and shut behind her and in turning Amelee nodded acknowledgment to the short stocky guard. He bore with him a tray filled over with fruit, cheese and bread, her breakfast. "How suitable..." The Empress gave a dismal shake of her head. A castle guard bearing a tray of food like a mere servant. "...I trust my lazy personal servants have been rounded up." At the man's quick nod. "Good. You may go."

Taking up a piece of fruit she brought it up to her mouth savoring the first bite then stopped. "Wait!" The guard paused as he slipped back out the door. "Find General Kaden and ask that he attend me at once. I wish to know how General Leonidas and his family fare." A moment of grief clouded over stark mercurial depths. She had no idea of the extent of Leo's family tragedy and she was afraid to have the scope of it truly revealed to her. But now would be a good time to face that fear and offer condolences to both the General and his Lady Saura.
    Admin
    Admin

Feet expertly navigated the beams whispering over the wood. Muscles coiled and flexed working the body down the dark halls in seconds. Steele grey sphere darted over surroundings and blood red demonic sphere kept watch below. He had given the reminder that he was watching, that he could turn up anywhere he pleased at anytime, then leave the castle. Even now trained steps carried him to the secured roof top exit known only to himself and one other. Plans were about to change.

Right hand clasped the latch and base of spine began to tingle. Head snapped over left shoulder and lip curled in sneer. He was at work. Not on one but all. Intense training over years had conditioned his body to withstand the rigors of exhaustion. He had taught himself to push through the dizziness and fatigue finding a point of clarity in order to finish a task. While others would have given over to their bodies screaming need he would continue on.

Head turned and body followed. Right hand lowered from latch and feet whispered back across the timbers. If a move were to be made against him now would be the time. Steele grey sphere watched the residence move to their rooms or fall down where they stood in slumber. One by one they succumbed but it was the one who held his stench that held the most interest. Feet stopped and knees bent lowering into a crouch. Looking down he saw her on the stairs laid out and breathing deep.

Eyes narrowed below long curtain of dark brown locks. Feet pushed off landing next to her body. Demonic orb scanned for signs of false slumber finding none. Questions worked through the mind. If she were sent for him now would be the perfect time to strike. Why then was she sleeping? That question stood out in his mind giving him only one course of action.

Hands reached out pulling her to her feet and right arm wrapped around the back of her knees. Back straightened lifting her over right shoulder. Feet whispered over cold stone stairs winding their way down then out the main doors with no resistance. He focused on ignoring the call to sleep and forcing his body to take one step at a time. Each muscle strained as if pushing through the deepest sea in order to carry a heavy burden over the landscape. He passed the lake following a path no other could see and continued on until nearly losing his footing.

Steele grey sphere saw the outline of the cabin set back in the trees. Feet pushed on quickening in the knowledge that he was almost there. Left hand reached for lock and fingers deftly minuvered the latches opening the door. Right hand gripped her legs tighter and teeth gritted with the strain. The final steps were taken to the back of the room where an empty bed sat in the darkness. He pulled her from his shoulder placing her on top of the covers nearly falling to a knee as her weight shifted. Throat contracted in a strangled cry and left hand gripped the bed post to steady his stance. Head turned seeing the chair approximately two feet away. Body turned and feet took the final steps. He slumped within the chair feeling his eyes already beginning to close. His questions needed answers. As his lids lowered taking in her slumbering form he vowed she would give those answers one way or another.
    Admin
    Admin

I had done the unthinkable; lost myself within a human emotion so long ago dispelled by my Sire's gift. It was something so rarely done and never in front of another and I had allowed myself to believe that I was alone. When the hand of comfort found my shoulder it startled me. So much so that I did not take the time to see who it may be or even why but simply reacted. With the speed of thought my hands shot out grabbing onto whatever clothing fit to the front of my supposed attacker. I would then heave them toward the ceiling following until we both slammed against wood and stone. My face contorted with rage my lips curling back over elongating canines dripping with the possibility of the feed. It took all I had within me to see past the haze of blood lust in order to see the person I had very nearly fed upon. As clarity began to clear my frenzied conscious I tasted the acidic bile in the back of my throat.

"Cedric," disgust in my actions coated my words as the horror reached my features, "forgive me." Carefully I lowered him back to the floor releasing his clothing the instant he showed himself steady. I took several steps back placing a good distance between us and even turned away that he may know I would not repeat my actions.

"I had no idea," I began but couldn't find any suitable words of explanation. "There is no excuse," my eyes closed my jaw muscles working as I gathered my still too raw emotions. Any words I thought to say fell far too short of the deeper meaning I so desperately wished to express. I could not help but feel shame at how I had treated such a good friend or even the thought of what I had intended to do. I would have never forgiven myself had my actions reached fruitation and was finding it far too difficult even now.

My head fell back as I took in a deep breath knowing what I must do. Steady measured steps bore me to the window ledge stretching high above the castle walls. I gave a final glance over my shoulder making sure he was alright before leaping out landing smoothly on the grounds below. Before I can bring anyone else possible harm I must feed and without a second glance I speed toward the mountains a hunter on the prowl.
    Admin
    Admin

The door to Theadra’s chambers creaked open and the petite face of the young woman herself peered out. The coast was clear, no embarrassing confrontations and no guards that may have heard her scream of horror. Excellent. Having had a long blistering cold shower, Theadra was fresher than ever complete with cheeks pinched pink as her body tried desperately to gain back all the heat that was lost. In her mind the cleansing was necessary, not only for hygiene reasons but to dispel all thoughts about the rather disturbing dream a few hours before.

Now dressed in a simple Grecian gown of emerald green the young woman emerged from her chambers to find something more interesting than being completely and utterly bored out of her mind. Ceci was nowhere to be seen, Theadra could not feel her familiar scent or presence anywhere but nonetheless she continued through the hall and down the stairs.

-Continued in Castle Grounds-
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:22 pm

The General's usual ascetic features now softened in sleep lay pillowed deep within a thick cascade of silvery moonlit locks. Even though his consciousness drew to the surface of wakefulness, the deep inhalation of the arousingly exotic scent of outdoor sunshine and pine with a hint of jasmine coupled with the warmth of Lien Tao's body on one side and Avinwyns on the other threatened to pull him back under. A low groan of complaint rumbled from his throat as he forced the lethargic pull away from his tall frame, it had been long since he was last in the company of a female...much less two at one time. This would have been many a man's dream yet for him duty must come before pleasure. And he was sure with this new day there was much to be done...duty wise.

Another groan and Kaden pulled his features from the lure of fragrant silken tendrils. Rolling to his back he forced open his eyes in order to greet the daylight only to meet the glaring azure hues of his brother Daemon.

"Wakey wakey sleeping beauty. Play times over."

Seriously...He thought to himself in disgust as his gaze roamed over the lesser demon's nakedness while noting at the same time the nearness that Daemon's hanging member was to his forehead. "Were you not able to find a moment to clothe yourself dear brother?" The General hissed while grabbing the pillow from beneath him and slamming it against the others' groin. Kaden rose careful not to disturb the two sleeping women and pushed away from the bed. "So...what brings you to disturb my slumber?" Electric blue hues regarded the females for long moments before moving to rest upon the smaller one. Not a single flaw upon that one, it was no wonder she drew his nephew's interest so powerfully.

Reaching around Daemon's wide bulk he took up the earlier discarded belt and encased sword. While awaiting his -so much smaller- brothers answer, Kaden took a moment to reach through the link connecting not only his Shadow Knyghts but the Castle's Guards as well in order to observe the early morning's happenings. "Seem's there was a slight altercation within the garden. Although Leonidas has the current situation under control there is a....panther loose upon the grounds." The wonderful start of a new day...He gave a small sigh and nodded to the guard just arriving at the doorway after relaying the Empress's orders via the private mental link. "Its funny how your wife requests my attendance the moment you leave her chambers. You must not be as satisfying enough as you used to be brother? I daresay she would find her satisfaction...and so much more with me." A small grin lit his features as he spun on his heel and headed out the door. "Perhaps you should occupy your time elsewhere!" He called loudly over his shoulder as he headed in the direction of the stairs. "We might be awhile she and I...it seems play time has just begun."
    Admin
    Admin

~Lids lowered as the greater deity slipped into a meditative state...his mind reached out to all within the realm feeling them one by one slip into slumber just as he had deemed. As they found their peace so did he allowing the tension within his entire being slip away if only for a moment...his arms continued to hold the slumbering girl...his fingers threading through the thick locks repeatedly. Roan took in a deep breath filling his lungs as the last mind closed giving an unusual silence within the kingdom...it was as if time had somehow ground to a hault leaving all within...timeless.

He felt the first begin to stir...followed by others...he would also feel the arrival of one who had requested a meeting long ago. She had been forstalled by centery's...told only to await his return to this realm. As she had kept her word to patiently await...he would not leave her lingering long...there was however a single matter that would bring pause to that encounter...

With a thought the Dark Lord would project his voice within the garden's where Adara walked...he would allow the honeyed barritone to swell until it would fill the landscape causing all other sound to end~

Greetings Adara...and welcome to my home... I have not forgotten our...visit...if you would remain within these gardens I will not be long...

~Roan's voice lingered momentarily before fading off knowing that the other would indeed follow the request...knowing the ramifications should she choose otherwise.

Withdrawing himself from the garden's...the Dark Lord's mind would then seek out that of the land's Empress. Long ago an understanding had been reached and a link forged between the two that should the need arise...a direct line of privacy could be found between them...

'Congratulations Amelee...another grand child will be welcome within these walls... I am sure she will provide just as much...entertainment...as her brother's have...' A low rumbling chuckle would follow before his words again could be heard within the folds of her consciousness...'there is a matter I would discuss with you...one that I would take as a personal...favor...if you will...'~
    Admin
    Admin

Darkness. Mind numbing, soul stealing darkness. A representation of the overlapping of two cursed bloodlines in a single form. Not created but born with so much potential, that it seems boundless yet is mangled and retarded by the cold cruel grasp of insanity. For what seemed like eternity this unyeilding darkness was,all there was to gaze. Yet not even darkness is destined to be alone.

A white mist began to form, seemingly from the darkness itself. Perhaps it was a symbol, a sign of coming redemption or rebirth. With the contrast of the overtaking mist, Van saw,a gray silhouette moving toward him. Van's heart began to beat fast as panic took root, and grew worse the closer the figure was. Van found himself unable to move or speak, adding more to his confusion and panic as the figure showed no signs of stopping. The figure did not pass through but unto Van, which was a very awkward sensation to say the least.

"Such a sad state you are in Vanyel." As Van listened to the disembodied voice, he could feel his panic and rage slowly ebb away. "But worry not, for I have returned and I shall aid you as i can." With these simple words spoken Vanyel awoke with a start.

Vanyel slowly looked around his room. It felt odd,his mind felt clearer then it had been, which was a goode thing. The sword he held in his hand the night prior was gone though he could again feel the presence of Shade again, now in his gauntlets. "So, two things. Regain control of the beast within and restart my training." Van thought to himself as tidbits of understanding seemed to come to him. Once cleaned up Van put on a change of clothes, which looked the same as his previos outfit, his black longcoat, and gauntlets. He stepped out into the hallway and gave a tentative look around. He wasn't sure how much trouble he'd gotten himself in or if an audience with the Empress would even be successful. So for the moment being he would simply wait and think.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:23 pm

A small frown marred the smooth lines of the Empress' brow as she tossed the half eaten pear upon its tray. More restless then hungry now she paced to and fro through the length of her chambers awaiting Kaden's appearance. If he takes any longer I am going to grow old and whither ed within my own room! She paused near the open balcony mercurial spheres drawing slowly over the peaceful solitude of her private garden below. A deep breath was taken, released then another. There was no doubt now that she thought of it that Daemon as well would be searching for his errant sibling. Which meant her summons would go unheeded for the moment.

Thinking she would dress and head out in order to relieve her restlessness Amelee moved quickly towards the clothing laid out upon her bed. Her forwards momentum halted once again almost throwing the master assassin off balance at the sudden intrusion of the Dark Lords honeyed baritone. Silvered gaze raked quickly through every shadowed corner of her room searching for the bearer of the voice, only to realize moments later that it had come through mentally.

Her first reaction was the image of a smile that lit upon usually severe features. Roan had just confirmed her earlier wish of bearing that of a daughter. Pale hands lowered again to rest over her midsection. "You shall be Amelia..." she whispered low portraying a strong sense of love and awe in her tone. Amelee remained this way for long moments before giving a response to the greater deity. Her smile remained at his words. No doubt she will keep us all on our toes but then only time will tell...now what is this matter you wish to discuss?

~He observed her reactions to the news that she in fact was carrying a daughter…a smile tugged the corner of his own mouth as he gently lifted Fayte placing her carefully upon the bed that she may continue in her slumber. A single kiss brushed over her lips as he whispered her name then stood once more…with a final glance he turned toward the balcony making his way to the railing where he would stand…a breeze taking up the stray strands of white pulling them back to caress his broad shoulders

‘There is something of importance to me…someone…I would see released from a bondage you have placed upon them. For the respect I bare you I would not simply take matters within my own hands but rather seek your…permission..’

Again the smile would broaden as milky orbs gazed out over the lands…should any other hear their conversation…an outsider especially…the thought of a god asking a mortal’s permission would be great mischief indeed…

‘In return I will give you the answer to one of two mystery’s presented to you. The first being the mystery of Lien Tao herself…what or more to the point…who is she and how does her existence pertain directly to you…let there be no doubt that her…destiny if you will…is fully surrounding your own… Then there is the matter of her own revelation…what does it mean…what was she attempting to tell you before being silenced… I will give you the answer you seek to one of these…in return…all I ask is that Fayte be allowed freedom from her room…freedom to move as she must through the castle under my own personal supervision of course…’

Roan’s request would draw to a close as he silently awaited the answer to his request…along with the questions she herself may pose. His hands would move to rest on the cool marble rail lining the balcony…relishing what many would take as such simplicity~

Her pleased smile slowly lowered then faded leaving her lips a tight slash against her features at the Deitys flow of words. At first she was confused...for who was it that had been recently imprisoned especially one that would catch the interest of Roan himself? The other that had caught her completely off guard was that fact that he would seek her permission in such a venture when none had to be given where he was concerned.

His words faded followed by a long pause, giving her time perhaps to take the meaning in, before the honeyed flow continued within her mind.

Lien Tao...her beloved advisor, dearest friend and confidant. Amelee always knew...felt more likely...that their destiny's forever were entwined. For Tao had been by her side from the very moment of her birth. She had always been an enigma cloaked in the deepest of mysteries. This mystery had always drawn a curious young Amelee to the woman's side. Yet she had never once questioned it and until this day she dared not delve into the meaning behind it nor was sure whether their actually was one.

Bare feet whispered across the thick rug blanketing the stone floor as she made her way to her bed. Lien Tao's strange words to her within the Council Chambers ran like a litany across her thoughts, over and over again. And now Roan offered to give her the answer to the riddle. Speculation ceased as his words again continued and she centered upon them listening intently.

Such was a mistake...she should have cut him off right then and there, ceased to listen outright and went on with what she meant to do before he first contacted her. The thoughts forming within her mind sputtered..words formed against her lips then sputtered and died. Fayte!? Abruptly she sat upon the corner of her mattress shocked into a moment of speechlessness. That vile child...it was she that caught his interest?! Curiosity regarding Lien Tao died for the moment as Fayte's image appeared in her mind.

Shaking her head negatively. No! Absolutely not! I will not have that despicable girl walking Eternal's Halls attended or not, not with Lac on the loose. And how fortunate do you think, in how she so promptly appeared hours only before Lac's attack on Leo's children! Memory of Fayte conjured unwanted within her mind and how the girl repudiated friends and family to serve her uncles needs. She rose again and began erratically pacing through her chambers. A single small fist struck her open palm as she punctuated her words. The Empress attacked the greater Deity as if he were no more then an errant guard. And what do you mean freedom from her...room? Last I checked I had Kaden escort her to the dungeons. She challenged him with that question. Did he think the meaning of his words would so easily slip by her? Did you relocate her?

~He observed her reactions to the news that she in fact was carrying a daughter…a smile tugged the corner of his own mouth as he gently lifted Fayte placing her carefully upon the bed that she may continue in her slumber. A single kiss brushed over her lips as he whispered her name then stood once more…with a final glance he turned toward the balcony making his way to the railing where he would stand…a breeze taking up the stray strands of white pulling them back to caress his broad shoulders

‘There is something of importance to me…someone…I would see released from a bondage you have placed upon them. For the respect I bare you I would not simply take matters within my own hands but rather seek your…permission..’

Again the smile would broaden as milky orbs gazed out over the lands…should any other hear their conversation…an outsider especially…the thought of a god asking a mortal’s permission would be great mischief indeed…

‘In return I will give you the answer to one of two mystery’s presented to you. The first being the mystery of Lien Tao herself…what or more to the point…who is she and how does her existence pertain directly to you…let there be no doubt that her…destiny if you will…is fully surrounding your own… Then there is the matter of her own revelation…what does it mean…what was she attempting to tell you before being silenced… I will give you the answer you seek to one of these…in return…all I ask is that Fayte be allowed freedom from her room…freedom to move as she must through the castle under my own personal supervision of course…’

Roan’s request would draw to a close as he silently awaited the answer to his request…along with the questions she herself may pose. His hands would move to rest on the cool marble rail lining the balcony…relishing what many would take as such simplicity~

Her pleased smile slowly lowered then faded leaving her lips a tight slash against her features at the Deity's flow of words. At first she was confused...for who was it that had been recently imprisoned especially one that would catch the interest of Roan himself? The other that had caught her completely off guard was that fact that he would seek her permission in such a venture when none had to be given where he was concerned.

His words faded followed by a long pause, giving her time perhaps to take the meaning in, before the honeyed flow continued within her mind.

Lien Tao...her beloved advisor, dearest friend and confidant. Amelee always knew...felt more likely...that their destiny's forever were entwined. For Tao had been by her side from the very moment of her birth. She had always been an enigma cloaked in the deepest of mysteries. This mystery had always drawn a curious young Amelee to the woman's side. Yet she had never once questioned it and until this day she dared not delve into the meaning behind it nor was sure whether their actually was one.

Bare feet whispered across the thick rug blanketing the stone floor as she made her way to her bed. Lien Tao's strange words to her within the Council Chambers ran like a litany across her thoughts, over and over again. And now Roan offered to give her the answer to the riddle. Speculation ceased as his words again continued and she centered upon them listening intently.

Such was a mistake...she should have cut him off right then and there, ceased to listen outright and went on with what she meant to do before he first contacted her. The thoughts forming within her mind sputtered..words formed against her lips then sputtered and died. Fayte!? Abruptly she sat upon the corner of her mattress shocked into a moment of speechlessness. That vile child...it was she that caught his interest?! Curiosity regarding Lien Tao died for the moment as Fayte's image appeared in her mind.

Shaking her head negatively. No! Absolutely not! I will not have that despicable girl walking Eternal's Halls attended or not, not with Lac on the loose. And how fortunate do you think, in how she so promptly appeared hours only before Lac's attack on Leo's children! Memory of Fayte conjured unwanted within her mind and how the girl repudiated friends and family to serve her uncles needs. She rose again and began erratically pacing through her chambers. A single small fist struck her open palm as she punctuated her words. The Empress attacked the greater Deity as if he were no more then an errant guard. And what do you mean freedom from her...room? Last I checked I had Kaden escort her to the dungeons. She challenged him with that question. Did he think the meaning of his words would so easily slip by her? Did you relocate her?

~Roan’s features held their amused look as he stood gazing off into the distance… he had known she would not miss the single word reference he had made to the fact that Fayte no longer resided within the dungeons. Amelee’s training had served her well and this would be no simple…negotiation…something that the Dark Lord…while he would not readily admit it…relished.

‘Is not imprisonment one in the same…be it in the depths of a dungeon…or the bowls of a room… Would it not be more torturous to see the freedom one is denied…to breath the air you can not truly taste…to see the life you can not live… Imagination is a powerful weapon…but it can carry one only so far…to experience something…only to be denied it…there in lies the essence of madness…

Lac himself would know this as I imprisoned him within the mountains…allowing full range of his senses. He could hear all around him…see events unfold…feel the elements change and yet could do nothing... What tortured him most was knowing not simply with his mind…but with his sense that you were out here…among the living…within your kingdom…free…while he remained…entombed.’

Again he would pause…but only briefly this time…giving her time to consider but only that before the honeyed baritone of his voice would again flow like liquid velvet over her conscious…

‘Yes…it was I who took her from the dungeons…placing her within my own chambers…however I have not left her from the moment of her placement and she is in fact still confined…

I know your concerns…I understand your doubts…and I would never take light of your lose at her hands. We have known each other for a great number of century’s my daughter…you know me well enough to know that I would not rebuild such a great empire to simply see it find the same disastrous end… That neither of us would allow…and should I think for a moment that her return would herald such an event…I would send her to a far worse place then the dungeons of Eternal…

I know why she is here…I know what she must do… It as your beloved advisor stated to you…

Thus I urge you…allow her to accomplish what she must…under strict guard of course… In return…I will give you the answers Lien Tao even now receives punishment for attempting to give to you… I do not have the limitations she has…I can reveal the answers to her riddle…or to the riddle of not only who she is…but who she is…to you…’

Benumbed fingers moved to comb through thick ebon locks in exasperation as she moved out to stand upon her balcony. Much as the same as Roan she stood facing the view of her immaculately tended gardens one hand resting upon the gilt railing. Roan's mind exuded a fluid grace of words combined with a calm poise which slowly worked to sooth the bitter thoughts roiling within her.

She had wanted Fayte imprisoned, to be locked within the dungeon and know no comforts. But why? Was it because she believed the woman posed a danger to those within the Castle now that Lac had so recently shown his face? Or was it truly the act of a vengeful mother whose anger knew no bounds against the very daughter whom so long ago abandoned her. No matter. Shaking her head to rid herself of these thoughts...she of all people had a right to feel as she now did and Fayte at this time and with her ties to Lac posed a great danger just being here.

Yet as she thought about it...who better to keep the girl under watch but the greater Deity himself. Even if Fayte had free roam of the Castle, with Roan at her heels not even a locked dungeon would be a more suitable imprisonment. He would know the exact moment Fayte stepped out of bounds and the Empress trusted his word completely and irrevocably that he would make due upon his promise and send her to a far worse fate then a mere dungeon.

Perhaps...Pools of cool silver narrowed in thought as she contemplated Roan's words. You dangle them before me hoping to snag me like a fish on a hook, then you tell me to choose but one. I am not foolish father. Nor am I satisfied by choosing but one answer not when you have the power to give me them both without these so called limitations Lady Tao must bear. Well manicured nails tapped lightly upon the bronze framework of the rail before her. I will have both of the answers you offer and one from myself that now draws my curiosity.

The corners of her lips curved gently upwards giving a slight pause to her thoughts so he may take into himself her own demands. If you seek to disagree then you may not have Fayte and she will remain within her dungeon until I say otherwise. And from there if you take her again without my consent...well then I am quite sure you know the ramifications that action might draw between us...

~A rumbling began…deep…low and long as she began to make demands of her own. The greater deity knew well that she would wish both answers and press for them once they were placed before her… In fact it was the reason he placed them together in the first place…they were entertwined so fully that one answer could not be given without the other…

‘You have left me hard pressed to say no… I will give you both answer’s you seek in exchange for Fayte’s freedom…as far as your third question however…I will keep my own council for now… A time will come when all will be revealed about my interest in your daughter…that time…is not now…

Do we then have a deal my daughter…the revelation of Lien Tao’s riddle and the revelation of what she is and how it pertains to you…for the freedom of your daughter Fayte…’

She remained there poised upon her balcony for no more then a few moments, yet to her it felt as if hours had passed. The decision was a hard one. Long had she awaited the arrival for Fayte, long had she planned for exactly what she would do and say to the child. Now all would be for naught if she agreed to Roan's requisition. Fayte would be out of her hands and the Dark Lords responsibility.

Perhaps it was for the best..who better to watch the girl after all. But then did she really want to be privy to the questions Lady Tao posed? Would the answers cause more harm then what she was prepared to bear? The only answer she could tell herself was, yes...yes she was ready no matter the cost to herself, Fayte or Lady Tao.

Lifting her features to the cool breeze she inhaled its cool calming fragrance. Very well...I accept. And even though your regard for Fayte draws my curiosity I will allow you your own council. But remember this...Fayte is no longer my daughter...not since the very day she turned away from those that loved her most and threw her lot in with Lac. To me, and I am sure to a many others within Eternal she is no more then his pet spawn. Do as you wish she is in your hands now.

~The Dark Lords head dipped in an unspoken nod even as the word…’done’…flowed between them sealing the newly struck bargin. The smile would deepen as he drew nearer to the bed sitting on the edge…one hand reaching out as fingertips strocked delicate slumbering features. A deep breath filled his lungs as he tapped the ever flowing stream of inforation…testing the future to see if any events had somehow changed their course. Seeing for now…there was indeed no change he exhaled slowly before rising to stand…powerful arms crossed over the broad expanse of his chest as he began to unfold the mysteries the Empress believed herself prepared to accept…

‘The woman you know as Lien Tao has gone by many names throughout the millenia…it is however not her given name. She is in fact one of the three sister’s known as the Fates…they have been since the beginning of time itself…weaving a mixture of their own will coupled with that of the gods…heralds to some…judges to others…exicutioners to still more. God and man alike must bow to their words…

This then is the what…as for the who… Lien Tao was the founder of your very Empire…she…was the first Empress…thus making her not only your ancient but also an very great grandmother… She is in fact your blood Amelee…’

Having no desire to overwhelm her Roan paused giving her time to breath and to take in exactly what she was telling her. This news would be difficult enough…the remained would forever change not only her life…but the lives of many…forever…

‘When she spoke to you…delivering her cryptic message…she broke all the ancient rules forged long ago…she took matters within her own hands to give you those few words…now…she is paying the price…and will soon be sentenced…

When you were concieved you were in fact a twin…Lac was not that twin…it was in fact another… Lac stole the soul of your original twin…taking over the body and pouring his own toxic essence within that child. The Fates deemed that your original twin should not end in such a way but should in fact live…as they could not change the destiny of Lac by removing him from the body he had claimed..they… more to the point Lien Tao…rescued your brothers soul and placed it within another’s newly concieved womb…

Lac is not now…nor ever was your twin or even your blood Amelee… Your true twin is alive and far closer then you could ever imagine…’~
    Admin
    Admin

"Death never takes the wise man by surprise; he is always ready to go."
    - Jean de La Fontaine

It happened so quickly. At one moment Cedric had been leaning over Christian in quiet concern, questioning his welfare when the next found himself restrained by nonhumanly strong fingers coiled around his collar, propelling him to the ceiling. Instantly the mage reacted. One hand grabbed onto Christian’s wrist as best he could so the young man could not press his hand further against his throat while the other pushed behind him so fingers could touch the ceiling before impact. Skin upon the pads of his digits crackled as power was drawn to attention and with the simple touch of his hand to the ceiling the whole physical properties of the sturdy infrastructure changed. It bended like plastic, absorbing the impact as both Cedric and Christian crashed against its surface. Those upon the higher floors would have surely noticed the ground beneath their feet change and warp into solid turned into something not so substantial, with chairs and desks sliding as the floor lost its levelling. As the ceiling pushed back against them, determined to regain its usual physical properties, Cedric gasped aloud, seeing Christian’s lips curl back to unfurl those deadly pricks of teeth. “For the love of Roan, Christian!” the mage shouted, determined to wait for the last moment before disabling Christian further. He did not want to hurt the boy, for the beast that looked at him now was not the quiet, calculated friend he knew.

In a moment the bloodlust in those eyes cleared and Christian stared back at the slightly disgruntled but composed face of Cedric. He sighed, his head hanging in relief when the boy spoke and lowered them both to the ground. Spectacles were duly adjusted and when Cedric focussed back onto Christian, he had his head turned away. “Listen, Christian...it’s alright. I am not hurt and neither are you. That is what matters, is it not?” he asked, taking the necessary steps forward to regain the distance lost. The look in his friend’s eyes however told him to stay where he was. Cedric reluctantly paused, hand outstretched limply in invitation to stay but knowing what the young man intended to do. “Be careful!” he called as Christian looked back a final time, knowing the gesture was an act in futility. Nonetheless, Cedric cared.

Finally finding himself alone as the breeze that marked Christian’s departure passed his cheeks, the librarian sighed. “And I did not even get to tell him that the book he asked for
    Admin
    Admin

The Abysmal General patience was short at best. His most recent encounter with his beloved kitten had tempered his flash temper to a point as had the fact that she was with his child. Leave it to Kaden to test the one strand of shortened temperament to its breaking point. Daemon remained where he stood watching as the other rambled while dressing. He had tuned out the many useless words until they began to revolve around a subject matter best left alone.

"Vith ssindossa!" Daemon roared his deep demonic voice rumbling the very stone walls surrounding them. Within a single leap he cleared the bed landing squarely behind the fleeing whelp. Talons had sprung from the tips of his fingers and they tore through the air attempting to dig deeply into the base of the lesser demon's spine severing the chord. Should he find purchase the Abysmal General would render Kaden's legs momentarily paralyzed before hurling him upward with such a force he would break through the thick stone floor and into the Imperial chambers themselves.

Springing upward Daemon would follow breaking through the crumbling pieces of rock as if it were no more than the surface of a pool he wished to dive within. Should Kaden have been successfully thrown Daemon would land within a foot of the fool his deadly black gaze showing not a speck of mercy. Fingers curled within the palm biting into the flesh until ribbons of blood began to flow.

"Neitar," the first blow would aim squarely on the brother's groin attempting to do fatal harm to the appendage. "Telanth," the second blow would be aimed in the center of Kaden's features attempting to break all bones possible. "D' ussta," the third blow would be aimed at the abdomen attempting to destroy an organ in its path. "'ranndi," the fourth blow would repeat the third in order to catch anything it may have missed. "'SOHNA," Daemon raised both arms high above his head bringing the fists together to slam down simul
    Admin
    Admin

After being denied a physical confrontation between himself and both Dante and that whelp Van, no thanks to the Master on that matter, the General had a deep itch for a decent fight. At first after being so rudely wakened from his slumber between two absolute angels he knew not where nor with whom he could pick one with. Not until the moment he rose from the bed and looked into his sibling's eyes. Kaden could have almost laughed out his glee pleased at this fortunate turn of events, for behind those azure hues lie that burning spark of anger. He knew exactly what it would take to turn it into a full fledged and raging inferno. A prod here a simple push there and of course the mention of his beloved's name and the fact that she now wanted the younger, more virile brother in her chambers...and the volcano erupted.

He was prepared for the explosion by the time he turned his back hoping the weaker demon wouldn't disappoint..again. The roared epithet and the crunch of bed frame and mattress slamming to the floor as it gave way to Daemon's weight had sounded loudly behind him. Poor sleeping angels...he thought as he spun to the side slamming his back hard against the doorframe in an attempt to protect his spine. If that was severed the General would be out of commission for countless days while the bone and cord slowly fused back together.

The lesser demon's taloned hands did find purchase against Kaden's rib cage. Lacerating the flesh against his side and deflecting against the bone, bowing them painfully inwards to the point of almost snapping with the pressure. The General was paralyzed for a split moment as the wind rushed from his body. Buckling his knees he crouched tucking his head below shoulder blade level. He was glad he done so for not even the span of the blink of an eye he felt himself flying upwards. The rage came upon him then and molten heat blasted outwards around his body. Stone and mortar parted like butter to a red hot knife as his body pitched through the ceiling and came up through the flooring and continued upwards to the next ceiling only to brace himself upon it.

Skin melted and clothing turned to ash bearing the red patches of scales beneath. The General bellowed in challenge and pain. Wickedly curved horns cracked skull and split flesh as they erupted from his forehead and angled around the side of his features. Bone bladed wings erupted from his back in a spray of igneous blood and gore. Siyo dalninuk, jivvin draeval uriu tlusher! He sent wildly through the link they shared as all speech was blocked through the continuing metamorphic distortion upon his features. This change was almost instantaneous for by the time Daemon surged himself upwards through the ceiling Kaden had already gone full demon form...yet the change of his form continued converging towards Balrog.

As Daemon came upwards through the massive gap in the flooring the General shoved downwards from the ceiling in an attempt to meet the sibling head on. He reached out towards Daemon. It the attempt went through, curbed talons would score deeply against flesh as they arched around the others' neck. Yet even though Daemon's blows came and came hard. All hits had landed breaking flesh and bone each time contact had been made. Such had only helped more then hindered the continued transformation. Muscle, bone and tendon split, shattered, tore, stretched then fused and reformed. Scales charred as abysmal flame erupted outwards in a ten foot radius scoring into blackness everything within the room.

Enraged features would take on bull like characteristics, tendrils of flame dripped from gaping maw and burning sockets as his glare turned upon the enemy. Nothing mattered now for he knew nothing but the rage burning within him. *kill kill kill* Completing such an action would be the only thing that would fulfill the Balrog he became. Massive horns scraped hard against the stone ceiling sending sparks to shower down around them. Wings of pure flame stretched and arched upwards as he threw back his head and bellowed the joy of once again being set free.

Conflagrant orbs shifted catching and holding the tiny demon's image. *kill kill kill* Head lowered as nostrils huffed sending streams of crimson vapor outwards to waft over the small being. Cloven hooves slammed against the floor as the demonic beast suddenly charged forwards towards the target. Another bellow issued forth as a heavily muscled arm swung out in a backhanded blow. Had the blow landed it would slam Daemon crushingly across the chest and send him flying outwards through yet another wall and landing him within the Empress's private gardens.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:24 pm

It was done...the deal sealed between herself and the Dark Lord. Amelee felt no more then a moments remorse with the bargain before putting it completely from her mind. It was not as if she were selling out her daughter after all. She was in fact simply putting into Roan's hands the very woman who sold her whole family out so long ago to the greatest of evils...Lac. A grimace moved across her features as she turned pale features into the garden scented breeze. Whatever happens...wherever she goes just please make sure she does not cross my path in any way...

Taking a deep breath to ease the anxiety that roiled within her the Empress awaited the Dietys words. And when they finally came he spoke slowly pausing every now and then giving her time to fully soak in each statement, each pronouncement. Her shock intensified at each spoken word as understanding dawned. Eyes wide pupils dilated she stared straight and unseeing, small pale hands had gripped against the bronze railing so hard the metal began to crack with the pressure. Complete and utter silence ensued as Roan's message quietly flowed to a halt.

She knew not how long she stood there lost in her own memories of centuries past, sorting through the shadowed mysteries that had always plagued at her. Years worth of questions and doubt that had abounded within and around her for so long finally answered. Awe replaced shock then vice-verse in a constant twist of emotions. Lien Tao...Never in her wildest thoughts could she have guessed or begun to guess that Lady Tao was the very Founder of Eternal itself...nor the fact that the same blood coursed through the both of them. The greatest and most ancient of grandmothers, Amelee thought to herself in the deepest of reverence.

For the second revelation Amelee was not surprised, but pain coursed through her at the very thought of the death of her twin. Liquid mercurial pools shimmered with tears before releasing their burden to cascade downwards over pale cheeks. Never as children had she felt any sort of sisterly love for her twin as they grew into adulthood. Only revulsion and hostility. Lac had always been an anathema to her, never could she stand the very site of him. And this was why.... Even though the same blood she bore coursed through Lac's "stolen" body, the soul of her true twin was saved by Lady Tao herself and placed into a different body, a different life. The creature that had murdered her twin was no more than that of a powerful demon lord.

Hands lifted from the ravaged gilt railing to cover over her eyes. It was rare occurrence for the Empress to be moved to tears. Yet this was a harsh truth to bare after centuries of ignorance. Even though the name of her "soul" twin was not given..she knew who. He had to be...there was no one in this world so like her in spirit and essence then the very one she thought of now. Hands dropped back to her sides and she spun moving back into the confines of her room. She paused by the bedside and took up the long tapered dirk that lie upon the side mantle. "Brother..." she whispered gripping the perfectly fitted handle until the ruby at its base alit with an eerie glow.

Her head bowed in acknowledgement to Roan's continued presence. Thank you my Lord...you have given me the greatest of gifts and the agony of suffering. You have not given me a name but I know him. To be fair though I would do whatever you wish of me for you yourself to state his name and put this mystery to rest. Amelee would be patient for his answer and for now put the greater Deity from her mind.

Gripping still the ancient hilt of the dirk she almost ran from her room into the front living quarters. Lien Tao had kept so many secrets over the centuries of her life...yet Amelee now understood why...why her life had been so deeply shrouded in mystery. And now her greatest of grandmothers was lying in wait to be judged for the price of trying to return to Amelee a part of her lost past. This was her fault...she should never have thought to question. Only one thought coursed through her mind and that was to find Lady Tao...there had to be something she could do...

The moment she stepped through the doorway into the front living quarters she was forcefully lifted up and propelled back into the bedroom. The granite floor before her burst upwards with an explosion of stone and mortar. Tucking her legs up and in against her midsection she expertly righted her wild tumble and landed in a bone jarring crouch. Silver spheres lifted in surprise and sudden fear as she noticed Kaden in full demon form locked in a deadly embrace with Daemon. Amelee rose and stumbled back further away from the two. "STOP!" She attempted an order yet doubted neither had enough sense left to heed her. The blast of abysmal heat scorched through the bedroom door and set the massive bed ablaze as Kaden had delved further past his demonic form calling for the slumbering Balrog.

She slipped to the side and made for her balcony. They are going to destroy my rooms! She thought to herself in a panic all thoughts of Lady Tao slipping for now from her mind. Just as she was going to bound over the balcony rail and into the safety of her garden the wall erupted again. This time it was her mate who crashed through only to land within the center of her prized cherry blossoms. "NO!!! Daemon...by all thats holy! Not my garden!"
    Admin
    Admin

Yesterday, yesterday, now that had been a cluster in a half. The foreboding that Shade had encounter when he stepped into the lands hadn't subsided any during the induced slumber. The chaos that was yesterday, he could sense it lingering with the silence of the castle. It was like no one dared to question it, but to lay low. There were some movement about, searching for something or filling their duty. Oddly enough, Shade was among those lingering in their chambers...

Earlier in the morning when he roused, there was an order for breakfast. The platter which had been was sitting on the table close to his fireplace. Every bit of food, which was pancakes with fried eggs, hash browns, and sausage was devoured with only the orange juice halfway drank. The pitcher that contained water hadn't been touched.

After breakfast, Shade had changed clothes, putting the blood tinted dirty clothing in a hamper to be dealt with later. When he wasn't on the road, Shade called this place his choice roost. Lenlicyld was avoided whenever possible. This venue was chosen because of the people that could be respected here, and this is where Rayne chose to live.

He had spent a part of the morning unpacking and putting his travel gear away for the time being. It was just simply something that he could do while he paces his room. Too quickly that was done, he was dressed, and all he could think to do for now was pace some more.

Bangs were falling freely on his face, the rest of the hair pulled back in a tight ponytail. He wore layers of clothing, of which looked more delicate than it was. Rayne had made it for him, light colored clothing that could take whatever his class would throw at him. Enchanted it so that it could be easily repair with little tell tale signs of wear and tear, stains would come out easily in the wash, and look presentable and be easily contained in a fight. The shift that touched his skin was pale blue tucked into his pants. The shirt that covered that left a bit of the first shirt showing around the neck. It was trimmed in a a greyish color ribbon with a blue edges. Extending to his mid thigh, the same trim was applied to the bottom. Wrapped around his person to look sort of like a bathrobe would, there was an embroidered sash around his waist. The sleeves were loose, not trimmed at all, could easily be gathered and bundled in a bracer should he need to. The base fabric of the shirt was somewhere between white and silver. His pants was simple, they were black. Broken in brown boots were on his feet. There wasn't much for jewelry, but a moonstone pendant around his neck and an obsidian ring around his left hand.

He was now gazing outside the window... Staring into the distance. Staring at the evidence of the trouble that is threatening the lands as if he is anticipating something. As much as he wanted to push himself straight into what is going on, Shade knew he didn't have enough information yet. The fingers on right hand were drumming against the stone windowsill, responding to the impatience that his conscious was having. His mind had went through what he knew of what happened yesterday, trying to decide if his role in yesterday was truly the right choice. He couldn't very well have left with Leo when Saura needed help immediately, so he made sure to arm Leo to go after the unknown. Which happened to be to protect Maybelle after it seems Darren has lost his mind. Finally, realizing that going over it time and time again isn't going to give him the answers he sought, he let out a sigh.

Trusting what he knew of Raven. If Maybelle wasn't in safe hands, he doubted very seriously the avariel would have left the situation, but make sure his sister was safe. Raven didn't say anything about her still being in danger, but looked like he was dreading something. May have to seek him out later and inquire?

In the waste bin there were some crumpled parchment. Torn and discarded. He didn't know much of what was going on, but there was a particular someone that he felt the need to contact. Every time he dipped his quill into the ink and started to write, he didn't agree with the wording of what he was going to say. So he pitched it until he got tired of it. Wondering if maybe Maybelle had called for him already....

He had let out a sigh, sort of relief and yet at his spine stiffened straight at attention. Reaching on the shelf for black leather bracers, Shade had turned to head towards the door. What he had been waiting for? Apparently it was for Paris because he hadn't much time to respond before his body found himself quickly securing the loose sleeves around his wrist and heading for the sheath of his other blade. Reacting to the sense of emergency, Shade reached for the blade that he didn't send with Leo, his holy blade. ~On my way,~ came the reply, a serious tone yet shown relief to see Paris. ~Where are you at?~ He asked, though he could follow his senses and find his friend, he couldn't explain why he asked. Was something to keep communication more or less.

Placing his blade against his back, Shade sent his need to Sable. She would meet him at the entrance ready to ride. Sure she wouldn't have a saddle, but this was too important to worry about that. Won't be the first time she was ridden bareback. Before he left, Shade had grabbed a basic pack he had prepared as a just in case measures, not knowing what he is going to be riding into. Not expecting to use it, experience taught him that it was better to be ready for anything than be caught off guard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Continued in Castle Grounds~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: Reference for Shirt click here: Click Here
    Admin
    Admin

The sound of her father's voice only further caused the sobs to escape through her lips, even as tears fell one after another in a steady pace to trace a pathway from her brimming eyes, down the gentle slope of her cheeks and to go right under her jawline. She knew they were there, and could barely feel them, though sometimes they caused this annoying cool itch, where she used the back of one hand to wipe them away. What was the point? Even if she did, they were continue to fall and at the moment, she was too exhausted to stop them. Her other hand was wrapped around her da's even as small firm fingers would clutch one side of his shirt. She wasn't necessarily afraid of hurting her father, but at least the material would only suffer wrinkles which could be ironed out after it was washed.

She was cold and yet... warm at the same time. Her body was cold and in many ways, her heart was just numb, and yet... within though the warmth came with the sight of her da, she couldn't help but feel somewhat alone. It was so confusing to have the many sides of her emotions conflict one another and to war in such a way that though it made sense seperately, together it did not run in tandem. She leaned against him, finding comfort to be safe and securely within his arms. It may be an awkward gait to walk this way, with her head leaning upon his shoulder, but she was no longer six and she wouldn't want to be carried anyways, as much as the comfort level it would give her.

As they walked through the shadow plane, she barely kept watch of where they were going, she didn't have to as she placed her trust in her father to just simply lead the way... It didn't exactly matter where, just as long as for now it was away from the place of solitude that has now been tainted with all the unfortunate events that had happened. She didn't realize how taunt and tense her body was until she stepped into her bedroom. She looked around at the pale pink canopy bed, the soft hush of the plush dusky rose carpet beneath her feet. A few discarded gowns had been thrown aside to lay abandoned upon a chair near her vanity as she had gone through what it was she would wear that day. The window had been left ajar, the light breeze coming in to rustle the voluminous transulucent veils of her curtains and to turn the pages of a book that had been left opened next to the seating. The bear she always had as a child, the very same that had somehow been revealed by her grandmama Hecate to be reunited with her da, and stitched lovingly by her now stepmother Romi in bright pink threads sat among the other stuffed animals she had received by various members of her family. Unicorns, dragons, pegasus, peacocks, griffins and all manners of creatures that made up her animal kingdom were displayed upon a low wooden shelf for easy access when she was small. It had never been moved higher, even as she grew taller as the years passed.

She let her father guide her to a nearby couch and she sat with his gentle persuasive hands. She turned her features to look at her father, a look of forlorn expression upon her impish face. Her cornflower blue hues only revealed a certain helplessness and yet within there was still hope and a sensitive pleading for forgiveness. She tilted her ebon crown and was about to ask what he meant when he had provided the answer to her silent question and a softest of surprise left her lips. Her spine straightened into awareness as interest sparked within her orbs. "My mother?" She had to smile softly in return, though her eyes were just a little bit wary... No, it had nothing to do with her father, she trusted him implicitly... But was he sure? That she was ready to know? And how can she help? That he would not seem so sad? Of course she wanted to know... and yet at the same time, her heart yearned that it was ok... that she wanted to let him know that she didn't have to, right at this moment?

Maybelle tried to remain calm... at least the illusion that she was calm... but she wanted to pace... wanted to destroy things... to let go of the turmoil within her... Boo hoo... Life was not fair... The hungry thirst within didn't help matters... If there was any food about... she would probably be able to eat the equavalent of three soldiers starved. Her petite nostrils flared as she caught the scent of blood... whose blood? Oh she was wearing enough of it... but... how could it be that she only caught it now and with such potency.... It only made the hunger worse and in that moment... she wanted to tear away her ruined gown... But being modest with her father was far more important.... So she would wait patiently.... Oh good... water... it was better than nothing... and still... she tilted her head in confusion at her da's request, but did as she was bid....

Finally! She can drink... her throat was so parched from crying... and she touched her mouth towards the lip of the chalice... taking a careful sip.... What she thought was water... Her fingers tightened upon the goblet as her mouth reveled within the metallic salty... it was disconcerting... to want to keep drinking and at the same time to throw it away... But hunger won over her disgust... She felt her incisors lengthen and was scared by it... What was happening? Still... little by little her hunger abated and just when she thought she just couldn't drink anymore... it was done as she tilted her head back... She pulled the cup away.... even as she opened her eyes, not really looking at it...not wanting to as she lifted her eyes and looked at her dear da with questions and confusion writ all over her features. She felt tears coming again, as she felt lost... wondering what had she done? But she was composed enough now that the thirst didn't beat at her.... She found the comfort in her da's arms as she leaned her head against his shoulder, her arms wrapped around his waist.

She felt him and she closed her eyes to take in what he was going to tell her... The images filtered through... And what she saw took her breath away... The similiarities struck her... and she couldn't stop looking... Couldn't stop observing... She understood she was watching her parents...and yet... it wasn't the same as if Darren and Leo where watching their own parents... For to her... She had never seen her mother and father like this... This she knew... was a priveledge to watch... it wasn't like catching lovers having a moment to themselves... for they usually soon knew they were being watched and the magic of them was gone... No, this was like watching a fairy tale come to life. The girl within her was enchanted with the romance of it all, and still her mind understood the why... It answered so many questions... And the tears fell as she watched the parting... But she couldn't say if it was fair or not... After all, her father had Romi now. And her heart yearned and longed... So... it was possible... of course it was... but to see it first hand... what books only explained and the few snatches of watching her da and Romi along with the General Leo with the lovely Mrs. Saura...

When it was over... she opened her eyes and looked at her father... Watching him... did the showing give him pain? Regrets? Heartache? She was sorry for it... and now she understood who she is... did it make her a princess? Only in her father's heart, for she also knew that she must never try to contact her mother, to keep herself safe, and live her life for her. She was sad for her mother... and yet... awed at the relenting courage. No, she felt no hurt... ok maybe just a little but not a lot that she had to be given up... And still... despite all the understanding... she still wished... as she always did... if she can have just a moment with her mama... Not for anything more than just a hug... Just one... She was wistfull, but kept it to herself.
    Admin
    Admin

She didn't know what to say... and any questions she may have had... would maybe cause her father pain... so she didn't ask any of it... She was thoughtful as she looked at the images... the memories within her father ran through her mind. So she said nothing, just continued to take comfort from him. At least until he let her go and she only nodded at him in acknowledgement with a small smile. Her eyes did not condemn him, but they were not pleading either.

Slowly... not able to stand sitting any longer she went to wash up... Leo... she had to see him... Make sure... make sure what? She was an ok healer at best... but the blood loss... the pain he would have to endure... With a sense of urgency... she started to move... as she quickly got out of the bloody clothes to throw on whatever gown was on hand... Her head snapped up as she heard him... Her eyes a bit wide... Was she still unconsciously tethered to him? Did she not let go of him all this time? Her voice would be soft and warm as she answered him on the psychic thread... "Leo... hold on... I'm coming... I'm alright... " The last of her name brought shivers of chills down her spine... What in the world were the healers doing to him? His voice was full of anguish and despair... She sense anger and pain... With another attempt she said, "Leo please..." She couldn't finish as she suddenly felt exhausted... Her limbs like lead as she staggered towards her bed... Maybe if she just got some shut eye for a moment... Before her eyes closed, she tried again to reach him, but couldn't quite find him, and yet concentrated on giving him warmth and peace before she fell into slumber.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Like really? Seriously? Who the fuck was screeching like some goddamn banshee in bloody heat? He would've been so freaking annoyed... if the sound didn't have the word Deamon in it... And then of course... the ripe bastard smiled satyrically...

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!

Why was he here? Like really? Seriously? Yeah, yeah.. he didn't give a farden shits that he was repeating himself twice... and by the time he would be finished... it would be more than twice anyways! Whine, whine, whine... Sob, sob, sob, sob... Who the fuck cared? And where the hell was THE SILVERMANE? He did not appreciate being in Eternal... oh no... why? Can not anyone NOT know why? Cause it wasn't HIS place... This did not smell like home... IT WOULD NEVER BE HOME! He wanted out... he wanted A'zyrla... He may be disciple of THE SILVERMANE... but he had nothing in common with the rest of them. NOTHING... Did anyone hear that? Did anyone understand that? HE LOATHED everything. (Typist whacks her character: stop being a fucking drama queen!) HA THAT'S DRAG QUEEN TO YOU MISSY!

BITCH!

Ugh... Ok... so he could calm the hell down... breathe in... breathe out.... wax on... wax out... and would someone please whack off? WAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! He wanted blood... he wanted to vent... Rant... Rave.... Thow THE temper tantrum of the century!!! Oh he had seen enough... saw the stupid whelp of Deamon hit every stupid branch on the dumb tree... and he had been amused... but not enough to get involved. He had been asleep... and woke to hear stone rumble and explode...

VERY FUNNY!!! So what else was new? Should he go and inspect? And where did dolly go? His precious, precious wifey seemed to have disappeared... Maybe she went to take a piss? "MAGGIE!!!! " His voice roared with it... it's harshness gutteral.... As he stood in his black leather breeches and rake claws across his plantinum spikes... "Where are you?" He sang out the words as glacial spherical hues scanned the landscape... he swore underneath his breath.. If that girl was off having fun, observing the oh boo hoo demise of Deamon, he was going to strangle her for leaving him out!
    Admin
    Admin

Oh! of all the layers of hell!!! Where had her bloody husband gone?! One moment they were side by side, the farking next they were separated!!!! Can someone please. Please get the Dolly to her Beastie!!! Now where the fark was she? Yup walls, yup.. tapestries.. Why the hell were people laying down or standing so bloody still?!!!

She tippy toed like a damn fairy amongst still slumber people. Toeing a few here and there to be sure some breathed. WHAT? it wouldn't be Maggie without checking! What the fark had they done gone stepping into some fairyland where if a Frog facced princess suddenly woke up by a kiss of a toad prince?! Eh whatever!!!!

Kick, prod.. " DAMN IT WAKE UP!!!!" Hellacious greens danced around her, and then.. then she heard the Roar of her Beast! Aww what a sound? His wheedling voice carrying a touch of panic as he called for her! She snickered as she stepped, jumped, stomped over some of the bodies, and hopped up some stairs. Hop HOp hop! What the crud was she.. a bunny?! Nope she ain't got no stinking floppy ears or a cotton tail!

Ooooh... Wait what was that!? She turned and saw someone flying through the air, and then crash bang.. BOOM stone was crumbling in ward and she sqeeled like a cheerleader being bent over by the quarterback for the first time beneath the bleachers. " I DIDN"T DO IT!!!" Oh wait.. did she? -looks to typist with an arched brow. - ( No you didn't do it..) -nods and flicks her typist off for being a douche bag before slipping back into what she was doing- Oh good.. wasn't that lovely she didn't do it!! Whooohoo!!! NOT!!!!

" COMING!!!" she yelled up to where Riker was throwing such a prissy little tantrum, and oh she knew it would get worse before it would get better! a lascivious grin spread her mouth, oh someone was going to need a spanking!.. she sing sanged in her head, as she skipped up the last of the stairs and with her arms out to her side, began to knock over decorations that lined the hallway and weaving like a drunken special ed person wearing a hockey helmet in a zig zag up the hallway.

Then she ran into Riker's back, and she landed on her bum behind him and looked up to him with a chuckle worthy of getting his Annoyance to rise a wee bit more. " Here I am to save the day! " Now why the fuck was she stating such a blasted little jingle? I mean seriously? SHe wasn't no stinking mighty mouse! " NOw what has your knickers in a bunch beastie? WHere the hell is Silvermane? and thirdly.. WHY the hell are you whining like a bitch? " Though truth be told her face revealed she liked his whining. there was just a hint of it to be seen. " Wanna go home? I do.. this place smells like Devlin's underwear drawer.. " Getting herself up to her feet again, she tossed her two toned tresses from her face and off her shoulders. " OH and did you see the one crashing through the walls?! I didn't do it though.. which I had.. " She wrinkled her pert little nose with a pretty pout to come into play.
    Admin
    Admin

Heat fierce unbearable...she was consumed by it, drowning within it's fiery essence. Flesh smoldered and blood seethed and even though she cried out in anguish Fayte longed for more. Dry cracked lips parted, "Master...do not forsake me...I will return!" Her uncle had summoned her time and time again and his patience was running thin. Punishment she knew would be another lifelong slumber. Imprisoned within her own body, unable to move, speak, feel. Lying in the great underbelly of his abyss surrounded by naught but cold damp darkness. This was her anathema...greatest of them all...to be isolated and alone.

Yet memory unbidden called to Fayte another presence with her during her last imprisonment. Gentle, comforting, loving...seeking solace in her as she sought in him. In truth she was not alone then, nor was she now or ever would be. The soothing slide of Roan's fingertips caressed against the smoothness of her features rousing her from such a frightening slumber. She turned her face into his hand nuzzling against it as she balanced against the threshold of sleep and wakefulness. Lac...the memory of his infuriatingly twisted features as he called to her vanished with the dream. The bright glare of the ruby upon her finger died to a dull pulsating resonance. The Demon Lord had not the strength nor the power to force his will upon her during full wakefulness as he did when she was drawn deep into slumber.

Lids fluttered slightly before lifting to expose the golden honeyed hues beneath. Turning to her side relishing in the feel of the soft down of the mattress she caught the image of Roan's tall broad form as he stood next to where she lay. Her gaze softened, had he remained while she slept, watching over her as he did within Lac's abyss? The momentary thought of her uncle brought a frown to mar her features. She would have to return to him and give him some semblance of answers to the many questions she knew he sought. There was no free way to escape his clutches not yet and truth to be told she was not sure if such a feat would ever be possible.

What she now feared most was that Roan knew everything...why she was here and what she was meant to do. In a way she felt as if she were on trial awaiting her punishment. But as she gazed upon him she wondered at his calm poise, so relaxed standing with the sun and garden's cool breeze. Such a composure worked to assure her for now all seemed well. She would enjoy this moment, no matter that it was but a breath of time.

Reaching out she brushed her fingers against his leather encased hip and slid them upwards to slowly caress against a bared waist. "Roan..." she whispered low making known her awakened state. Tapered digits curled around the thickness of his belt and gently tugged in an attempt to pull him down next to her. For now she not only needed the comfort of his closeness...she wanted it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content